​Termiticide Spray

Termites are very sensitive to any chemical exposure, when termites detects poisonous chemical, they will just abandon the feeding site. Thus, in choosing termiticide for spray treatment, we use only non-repellent insecticide.

 

Non-repellent termiticide-  the termites cannot detect the toxin. This means that the termites will continue foraging into the termiticide covered areas without realising that they are being poisoned, thus killing any termites that come across this path.  

When termites come into contact with this chemical the termites start forgetting to eat, groom themselves and help out the other termites – eventually died. It basically scrambles the little brains and nervous systems of the termites causing them to die as an indirect cause of the exposure to the termiticide.

HQ Office: No.35, 1/FL, Lrg Ulu Sungai Merah 14, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak

Copyright © 2020 TPest Solution Sdn Bhd (1334271-W)